There are basically two ways to add YouTube videos to your website.
- Add YouTube links to the Media Collection, then add them to your page via the Media Block.
- Use the YouTube List to add a list of videos associated with a User or Channel ID
The Media collection is ideal for including YouTube videos with other types of media. This creates a collection of media on your website
For adding YouTube videos directly from your YouTube account or channel use the YouTube List.
Create a YouTube List
- In Edit mode, click the plus sign in the small black square to the left of your cursor.
- Choose Lists
- Choose the YouTube icon
In the Popup window
- Add your User or Channel ID
- Enter the maximum number of videos you would like to display on the page.
And Publish your page.